Tuesday, 30 June 2009
Monday, 29 June 2009
Thursday, 25 June 2009
Some funky festival looks to get me in the mood for tomorrow. How awesome does Dita look?
Love the boho 60's festival style myself. However, I tend to pull off a 'just got out of bed drunk scarecrow' look.
Must work on that.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
Wednesday, 24 June 2009
Just gawp at these latest shots for Teen Vogue, Emma looks beautiful, British and stunning.
Taken by incredible photographer Norman Jean Roy, I think they capture her elegance and warmth too. Not only do I like how she looks, I like what she thinks....
Tuesday, 23 June 2009
I'm getting very excited, and praying for sunny weather. None of this knee-deep-in-mud-and-rain business please Mr Weatherman!
I'm also loving the festival laid back fashions appearing in mags and shops, so today's top 10 is all about looking the part as well as enjoying the camping, and music, and beer tent, and sunsets, and dancing, and singing!
"It's great to be here, finally standing here at the confluence of the ley lines. We are buzzing."
Monday, 22 June 2009
Wednesday, 17 June 2009
Now I'm sharing it with you fine folk. Enjoy.
They give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it's real!
It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant."
Tuesday, 16 June 2009
Monday, 15 June 2009
Today at work I managed a spectacular display of humiliation.
I was power walking down the corridor to beat the girl who hogs the photocopier, when the flip flop on my right foot literally snapped.
I kept walking, felt carpet beneath my feet and realised with horror that the flip flop was laid like road kill in the middle of the floor about two metres behind me.
I tried to act casual and return to the ridiculous excuse of a shoe, and sighed as I approached it, as it so clearly dawned on me I, of course, do not carry around spare shoes in my handbag.
I spent the last hour of work, hobbling around the busy, bustling offices with a dead flip flop MASKING TAPED to my right foot.
NOT a good look people.
The moral of the story?
Don't ever wear shoes that came free with last months summer magazine edition.
How was your day?
Friday, 12 June 2009
Wednesday, 10 June 2009
Tuesday, 9 June 2009
Come on, admit it, we all have little guilty pleasures in our own company!? right?
So in a bout of honesty, here are mine for today's Top 10 Tuesday..... but shhhhhh, it's our little secret. okay?!
1. The HOFF. I flippin' love him.I just think of him and I smile. I watch Baywatch re-runs. I have his single 'jump in my car' . Yes. I'm serious. Who doesn't love the HOFF!???
2. I am a SCRABBLE freak. Love it. Words are cool dontcha know!? (scrabble earrings from supercutefactory)
3. Photoshopping my own face onto CELEBS when I'm bored. It literally never gets dull.
4. Sludgy, gloopy FACE MASKS and cucumber eyes. yes its stereotypically girly, but I love 'em!
5. CROSSROADS with Britney. I'm sorry, hands up, surrender, I secretly like this film.
6. Colouring in!! When I'm on the phone, when I watch TV, grab me some CRAYOLA's and watch me go!
7. OH MY. Kit Kat chunky's. Discovered them age 14. Had to ban myself from eating them 8 years because I was so addicted to them and starting gaining weight rapidly from supreme kit kat chunky obsession. Still like to eat them alone to truly enjoy them. Must be eaten in the correct manner. Bite off all chocolate on the outside edges first. mmmmmmmmmmmm.
8. TRASHY knickers. my underwear drawer would put a stripper to shame.
9. Playing old records loudly when I'm trying on clothes for a night out. Billie Holiday, The Beatles, The Monkees, Frank Sinatra - they help me get in the mood.
10. FAUX fur rugs/throws/cushions. I don't care if they look tacky, they feel great and I love them and they are NOT just for porn stars bedrooms on CRIBS. fact. (throw from madeinchina)
So, what are your secret loves?!